What is FMWC?
Financial Modeling World Cup is a leading financial modeling competition for everyone interested in finance. Participants solve real-life case studies by building financial models in Microsoft Excel.
Each stage takes 2h to complete, and you have two days to do it (you will be assigned 2 out of 4 available days – read more about it in competition Rules). The dates for further year World Cups shall be announced by November 30 of each previous year on the FMWC website. The Organizers have the right to move stage dates at their sole discretion (typically, to accommodate for international holidays, etc.). In such a case, a prior notice will be given on the competition website.
Pay per StageU-25 and Open age group tickets for each separate financial modeling stage (online)
- Entry ticket to 1 stage
- Access to 3 case studies and answer files
Seasonal PassU-25 and Open age group Seasonal Pass
(for ALL financial modeling stages in 2022)
- Entry ticket to ALL stages in 2022
- Access to ALL case studies and answer files for the upcoming stages
- $25,000 prize fund
FMWC OpenExcel esports competition open for all
(November - December)
- Entry ticket to participate in Excel esports tournament
- Access to Excel-based game tasks and answer files
- A chance to be livestreamed
- $15,000 prize fund